How do you show a calendar in a Developer 2000 application

From: <achoudhu_at_nordicltd.com>
Date: 1997/04/19

Hi,

    I am developing an Oracle Developer 2000 application and I would like to show a calendar in the corner of my canvas. Now I know how I can do it with a table containing 1 row for every month. However, that means I need to keep inserting rows so that I do not run out of month rows in the table.

    My question: Is there any way I can grab the output of 'cal monthname year' output of unix or shell appear in the corner of the screen ? Or is there any better way of doing it ? Thanks a lot. anil