Re: ERwin vs Designer/2000

From: Martin J. Malley <mmalley_at_radiks.net>
Date: 1997/04/19

This was definitely cockpit trouble. Triggers and declarative RI can both be turned on and off by selecting the proper schema generation options in ERwin. If you turn on declarative RI and turn off triggers you will get what you are looking for. Received on Sat Apr 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message