Access-to-Oracle Question

From: <nick.diciaccio_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/04/18

On 4/16, Rob Brown posted a message about converting an Access database to Oracle. I too have a similar issue. At my company, they are going to implement an Oracle database, and one individual has an extensive database in Access. At this time, it looks like he may have to keep running his database from his desktop, separate from everyone else, because it seems Oracle isn't set up at the moment to handle the amount of data and the fields that he has.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how this information can be converted into Oracle?

--Nick DiCiaccio Received on Fri Apr 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message