Help on connecting Forms Designer to personal oracle

From: Ron Diger <ron.diger_at_connects.com>
Date: 1997/04/17

I have the trial copy of Forms designer and personal Oracle installed on my laptop running Win95. When trying to connect from the FORMS Designer tools to Personal Oracle I get the following errors: ORA-03121 and ORA-12203

SQL*Plus works, I use a product called ERWIN that works, but the Develop 2000 tools such as FORMS does not connect.

Any clues to how to get FORMS, REPORTs, etc. to talk to Personal Oracle?

Thanks
Ron Diger Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message