Re: Forms 4.5 FindFile or Directory function

From: Mike Beach <michael.c.beach_at_boeing.com>
Date: 1997/04/17

Have you considered using the Open File dialog provided by Microsoft windows? I understand you can select multiple files, and you can provide a wildcard for the file type specification, and a starting directory. The d2kwutil.pll library provided with the Forms demos provides this capability.

Greg Cobb <gpbcobb_at_btinternet.com> wrote in article <01bc4967$13eba240$d53d63c3_at_dns.btinternet.com>...