Query Hits Question

From: Wayne Marsh <wayne_at_ornet.or.uoguelph.ca>
Date: 1997/04/16

[Quoted] [Quoted] Perhaps someone can help me on this one. I am setting a query programmatically in a Form45 application. I have no problem setting the DEFAULT_WHERE property in a Pre-Query trigger. I would like to display the number of records returned by the query with the current record number as the user scrolls through the block populated by the query (ie record x of y). I have tried to use the QUERY_HITS block property but with no success. My solution has been to enter the block, go to the last record to get the record number for the total and then back to the first record but this seems rather cludgy. Does anyone know if the QUERY_HITS property can be used instead and how?

--
Wayne Marsh
University of Guelph