PL/SQL call graph generator?

From: Dave Schweisguth <dcs_at_proton.chem.yale.edu>
Date: 1997/04/16

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a program which can generate a chart of the way in which our PL/SQL procedures call one another? For extra credit, does it take into account the fact that our PL/SQL prints web pages which themselves call (via links, form submissions and refreshes) other procedures?

Free or commercial tools are equally of interest.

Thanks in advance,

--

| Dave Schweisguth For purposes of complying with |
| dcs_at_proton.chem.yale.edu (MIME OK) the New Jersey Right to Know Act: |