Re: Questions about Oracle Forms 4.5

From: Lee Levy <levy.lee.ls_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1997/04/16

In article <3352596A.167E_at_elefante.fe.up.pt>, Dinis Paes <dmp_at_elefante.fe.up.pt> says:

>In a table based block, how can I associate a text field with
>a column of the table? I can only have text fields associated
>with columns when I define the column as active in the
>New Block window, but I dont know how to do that for text fields
>added to an already existing block.

[Quoted] I assume what you mean is the label that appears with the items on the canvas?
if so, then it isnt really associated with the item - the new block fields are just a handy way of entering the label for the item. You can enter text anywhere on the canvas by using the canvas layout editor - umm, the toolbar to the left of the canvas has a T for text Press it, click on the canvas and start typing

>Can I have dialogs with tabs in Forms 4.5?
I believe it can be done under windows using OCX, but havent done so myself. I done know about other platforms.

HIH
Lee Received on Wed Apr 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message