Forms 4.5 FindFile or Directory function

From: Greg Cobb <gpbcobb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1997/04/15

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to import a set of files into a directory, using TextIO package. However, there does not seem to be a method of importing a set of files within a filesystem directory. I need to import all files in a specified directory beginning with the letter "P". I would like to use a function like FindFile("P*", DirectoryName) or a fuction which would give me a list of files in a directory, so that I could scan through these and import all files in a directory into an Oracle Table. I have already looked at the supplied Oracle libraries, but cannot seem to find such a utility.

Can anyone help?

gpbcobb_at_btinternet.com Received on Tue Apr 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message