Questions about Oracle Forms 4.5

From: Dinis Paes <dmp_at_elefante.fe.up.pt>
Date: 1997/04/14

Hello,

[Quoted] I have two questions about Oracle Forms 4.5:

1-

[Quoted] [Quoted] This is probably a stupid question with an easy answer, but...

[Quoted] [Quoted] In a table based block, how can I associate a text field with a column of the table? I can only have text fields associated with columns when I define the column as active in the New Block window, but I dont know how to do that for text fields added to an already existing block.

2-

[Quoted] [Quoted] Can I have dialogs with tabs in Forms 4.5?

Thanks,

Dinis Paes

dmp_at_elefante.fe.up.pt
Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, Portugal Received on Mon Apr 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message