OPO View Not Showing Tables

From: Roy Wagner <roywagner_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/14

[Quoted] I have recently installed Oracle Power Objects 2.0 and am having a program displaying the Tables that are used to create a View. They are NOT being displayed for existing views. I see them when I create a new view, but after saving it and trying to edit it, all I see is the field list. (I'm using the MLDATA application and also a copy I created the OPO20 SQL file.)

[Quoted] Also, how do I rename a view?

(I have read the documentation and looked for answers in the Help, but haven't found anything helpful. ) Thanks to anyone that can help.

  • Roy Wagner -