Barcodes in Reports2.5

From: M Dotsero <mdotsero_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/04/14

[Quoted] Does anyone know how to convert a VARCHAR2 field in Reports 2.5 to a Barcode Code 128 format. The Code 128 symbology requires that you translate the Code 128 font using a fontware utility program, and the translation must be done outside the Oracle application. How do I call the fontware utility program to translate the symbology, and how do I return control back to Report 2.5? If anyone has any experience with Barcode fonts in Reports or Forms, I would greatly appreciate any input.
My e-mail address is mdotsero_at_ix.netcom.com F.Y.I : I am using WASP Barcode Fontware. Received on Mon Apr 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message