Oracle Developer wanted

From: Dade R. Nigro <Dade_at_subrogation-solutions.com>
Date: 1997/04/14

Insurance consulting company seeks expereiced Oracle developer, or development company for a RDBMS to web application using Windows NT . Must be skilled in Oracle Web Developer Suite Release 1.1. Our location is western Suffolk county, Long Island, NY and would prefer applicants to be in the metro NY region to facillitate project management. Please e-mail resume, salary requirements and URL of companies you have done work for.

For companies, please e-mail development cycle and billing procedure. Would prefer a company that can give a flat quote based upon review of our system needs. Received on Mon Apr 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message