Re: Built-in Function?

From: mjc <cavett_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/13

Hi Mark -

For any field you can use a PRE-FIELD trigger to copy the field value into (for example) a global variable. You can then use this global for comparison purposes. You could probably write a generic form level procudere to do this for any form field.

Regards

  • Martyn Cavett Senior ORACLE Analyst LGT Asset Management London, UK. home: cavett_at_globalnet.co.uk work: Martyn.Cavett_at_gtplc.com

These views are my own and not those of my employer. Normal conditions apply.

Mark T. Waring <mwaring_at_umabnet.ab.umd.edu> wrote in article <Pine.A32.3.94.970411122048.153461A-100000_at_umabnet.ab.umd.edu>...