Re: DES2K and Forms4.5 question ?

From: Thomas Meier <tm_at_meier.dinet.de>
Date: 1997/04/12

JPM <jpm_at_cnen.de.edf.fr> wrote:

>I m just starting with DES2K and i d like to
>generate a form with a specific use.
> I d like when the new form is called to
>execute ENTER_QUERY & EXECUTE_QUERY and i don't know
>how to. I tried to put it in the template in WHEN_NEW_FORM_INSTANCE
>but it doesn't work.
> Thanks for help !

When I started with Des2K, I had the same problem. I got the error message
FRM 40815:Variable GLOBAL.cg$do_auto_query does not exist

Costumer Support told me the following workaround WNFI-Trigger in the template

    default_value('A', 'GLOBAL.cg$query_mode');     execute_query;

This works

--
Thomas Meier
MEGLA GmbH