How to use the user exit interface to invoke the MS Windows SDK function?

From: zafa chiou <reysong_at_khl.com.tw>
Date: 1997/04/11

[Quoted] [Quoted] I would like to access the Microsoft windows SDK function from a PL/SQL, because some of Microsoft windows function require a window handle, according to Oracle documents I have to user the user exit interface to invoke the SDK function from my PL/SQL, but I have no inea how to do it.

[Quoted] Have anybody can help me? If don't have too much trobule, please show me a example that will be better and I will deeply appreciate to your kindness.

[Quoted] Thanks a lot in advance.

                                                      your Zafa