Re: Pro*C under NT 3.51 ???

From: Karg Michael <karg_at_uranus.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: 1997/04/11

Ken Frank wrote:

> I'm trying to run "proc.exe" under WinNT 3.51, but it just tells me:
> PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file, facility PR2.
>
> This occurs whether I try to run "proc", "proc22", or "procw22".
> I need the command-line version!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Ken Frank

I Think you haven't installed PRO*C correctly. I've also observed (under PRO*C 2.1) that the command line version works only if the command line is correct and starts with "iname=....." (lowercase is important!), elsewhere the grapical version starts. I use PROC21.EXE to start the command line interface. It is also impossible to start the command line version if the graphical version is currently running - only one instance of PRO*C is allowed.
Hope this helps.

           IMSoft - Dipl.-Ing. Michael Karg
             Graf Starhemberggasse 32/2/3
                      1040 Wien