Re: Forms 4.5/Dev 2000 "How to implement FIND/SEARCH Dialog in Forms 4.5" ???

From: Jens U. Veigel <jens_at_deutschware.com>
Date: 1997/04/09

On Wed, 09 Apr 1997 12:17:49 +0400, "Dmitry L. Zhuk" <dmitry_at_leaves.spb.su> wrote:

>For searching after query on different items & records, you can create
>control block (for store search condition) & use it.

Could you or anybody provide some sample code on how to pass on the column_name (:column_name) which I want to pass on as 123% to the querry and therby go to the location of the displayed querry, which has data that matches 123. I don't want to do it on the same screen, because I like it to stay as display items. I like to pass on the search criteria in a seperate popup dilogbox, which I fire from a when-button-pressed tricker. There I have a text_item, into which I like to put the search criteria. having trouble with the trigger code.

Thanks for your help

Jens

jens_at_deutschware.com Received on Wed Apr 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message