Re: SQLLDR Problem

From: Mike Beach <michael.c.beach_at_boeing.com>
Date: 1997/04/09

There is also a patch available from Oracle which will fix the problem. The patch is an SQL script run on the server which updates a system table used by the loader. This will allow the 7.3 loader to be used with an older version of the RDBMS.

Jack Pawsat <JACKPAWSAT_at_sprynet.com> wrote in article <01bc4400$39bce220$3c4ba8c0_at_sos.sos-kd.org>...