Re: Help: Oracle Designer 2000

From: (wrong string) ørn Pedersen <bjoped_at_online.no>
Date: 1997/04/07

Applications can only be added to the repository by an user with administration privileges. Normally this user is identical with the repository owner. The administrator must also give users access to the repository and to applications (read,write,update etc). This is all done through different parts of Designer.
I understand your frustration, things can be very confusing in this tool until you get the hang of it and understand the logic.

bjoped_at_online.no (private)
bjp_at_ssb.no (work)

Paulo Henriques <jpdias_at_student.dei.uc.pt> wrote in article <01bc42bd$b62bb0a0$03cb89c1_at_rcu03.dei.uc.pt>...