Re: DBA Certification Study and Pretest Material

From: Brian McCabe <brian_at_mitc.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/04

[Quoted] I am interested in finding out more about the DBA certification process itself.....ie: what does it give you (other than a quslification), what worth is the qualification outside of the U.S.?...is it possible to gain certification in the U.K.? Is there a URL which I could use to find out these 'basic' details about certification?

Anyone who (particularly based in the UK) has gained certification and could share their views with me would be extremely welcome.

TIA Brian

In article <01bc3fc0$66206100$89f9adcd_at_cookp.mo.chaparralsteel.com>, Phil Cook <pcook_at_iamerica.net> writes

--
Brian McCabe
McCabe IT Consulting Limited