bubble hint

From: MNavarrete <MNavarrete_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 1997/04/03

[Quoted] I have the following problem with bubble hint in forms4.5:

I need to be able to turn the bubble hint text for icon buttons, every time a key is pressed. For example we have icon buttons on a tool bar in each form in our system. If you put the mouse on the button the bubble text displays and it keeps displaing even if you press any key. We would like to have the option of turning that of after any key is pressed. The Oracle suggestion of putting a statement on each key trigger is not feasible for our project. Does anyone have a suggestion? Received on Thu Apr 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message