ODD, 16bit apps and PO7

From: Frances Edelstein <rbs_at_nyic.com>
Date: 1997/04/03

[Quoted] I too downloaded ODD but it can't connect to PO7. The readme file says to check the PO7 documentation re connecting 16 bit apps. The PO7 readme file says to run setup.exe located in the \windows directory of the cd (not orawin95). When I run that it tells me the oracle home is \orawin, not orawin95. I'm confused and I don't want to do anything that's going to screw up what's working now.

So, (Andy Cutler, are you there?) what should I do?

Fran Edelstein
author of Learning Oracle7 Database Programming: a tutorial for application developers
rbs_at_nyic.com Received on Thu Apr 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message