Re: Designer 2000 WEB Pages & PL/SQL Updates????

From: Stanley Seak <d931730_at_umacux2>
Date: 1997/04/03

On 31 Mar 1997, Stevan R. Makarevich wrote:

> We are looking to use Designer 2000, specifically the Web server
> generator, to develop interactive WEB pages. Has anyone used Designer
> 2000 to, or know if it can, generate PL/SQL code to manipulate data
> (i.e. insert, update, and delete)? Or does it just create code for
> inquiries only?
>
> I would really appreciate some info on this; our design alternative
> depends on the answer.

  Yes, I also want to find it so that I can easily to write the web application.

  Furthermore, I want to know if we can write a such procedure that it let the users to upload the image file to the database.

  From the client browser, the users can click a button and then select his image file from his local harddisk, and then send the file to the web server and store it. How to write such program? Can PL/SQL do this with the Oracle Web Server?

/ __)(_  _)(  ) ( \( )(  )  (  _)( \/ )  [3;32mStanley Seak [0;0m MailBox
\__ \  )(  /__\  )  (  )(__  ) _) \  /    D931730_at_umac.mo
My Homepage - [1;5;36m http://www.sftw.umac.mo/~d931730 [0;0m Received on Thu Apr 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message