Re: export to ascii file

From: Jorge Meirim <100443.443_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/04/03

My Friend,

You work in fairy tail world...
To Stupid is to call something stupid... To Stupid is to repeat what everyone already know. To stupid is not to understand that there are other tools (Pc based) that could in an easy way handle the problem almost like drag and drop. Have you ever tried this? I don't think so.

By the way, send my regards to Mickey Mouse.

Jorge Meirim

In article <3342C003.63_at_online.disney.com>, skelley_at_online.disney.com says...