Re: Designer 2000 Question

From: Gary Wong <gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca>
Date: 1997/04/02

We've used WebServer Generator in the past. With the current release of Designer/2000 (V1.3.2), you can generate Web Pages with insert/update/delete functionality. If you have the previous version, then you can only generate read-only pages.

Gary Wong
Systems By Design Inc.
Victoria, BC Canada
InterNet: gary.wong_at_cyberstore.ca

> myers <a12097_at_emial.mot.com> writes:
> We are looking to use Designer 2000, specifically the Webserver
> generator,to develop interactive WEB pages. Has anyone used this tool
> before? If so, can it generate PL/SQL code to manipulate data(i.e.
> insert, update, delete rows)? Or does it just create code for inquiries
> only?
>
> I would really appreciate some info on this.

Original text of this message