Re: OCX Control in Oracle Power Objects

From: Bob Hoskin <rhoskin_at_heartlnd.com>
Date: 1997/04/01

Dan,

Not that I'm aware of, unless you can figure out how to ditch the OCX and re-implement whatever it's doing as a native OPO class, or perhaps as function calls. This isn't an OPO problem, it's a Windows platform problem.

If you just can't work around the need for the OCX, you might want to keep an eye out for the OPO version of Installshield. Not sure if it's quite out yet, but I understand that it's on its way and may be a help to you.

-Bob Hoskin

Dan <blkmiata_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote in article <333f79c1.15199786_at_nntp.ix.netcom.com>...