Re: Capture INSERT statement from DEV2000??

From: Dan Townsend <townsend_at_ebmud.com>
Date: 1997/03/31

Using the Display Error function just after the error occurs usually shows the actual SQL Oracle*Forms generated that caused the error. In rare cases, you might have to turn statistics on, get the error, then go looking for the trace file. This is usually only necessary if the error is occurring in user-written SQL versus forms-generated SQL.