Re: Capture INSERT statement from DEV2000??

From: mjc <cavett_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/30

Have you tried using the 'show error' key? Then cutting and pasting the reported code into a SQL*Plus session. (On a VT200 layout this used to be PF3 - use 'Show Keys' for your layout)

--
	- Martyn Cavett
	  Senior ORACLE Analyst

Clyde Taeger <clyde.taeger_at_sympatico.ca> wrote in article
<01bc3bb9$a5949d20$0bf9acce_at_clyde.taeger.sympatico.ca>...