Re: The best full featured 3rd party tool for Oracle

From: Chris Anderson <caa_at_ns.net>
Date: 1997/03/29

Well, I think that Unify's VISION tool is the best that I have seen. Check http://www.unify.com for more details.

Chris

NNOOR wrote:

  The best one that I have seen is actually a union of two tools.   You have to use DBArtisan v3.0 from Embarcadero and   SQLProgrammerr32 from SFI-Software to get the best tool. Both   lack some features and complement each other.

  Do you know of any "single" solution to this tools problem?   BTW, I am hearing about Oracle's Enterprise Manager, which version   does it come with?

  Regards,
  Nasir (nnoor_at_cris.com) Received on Sat Mar 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message