Oracle Database Designer (ODD)?

From: Jeff Crilly N6ZFX <jeffx_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1997/03/28

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm playing around a little with Oracle Database Designer... this is a free tool that oracle has provided on their web page.

Its a 16bit win3.1 app, but it seems to run fine on win95.

What it does: You graphically layout your tables, datatypes within the tables, displaynames, and table relationships.... and ODD generates the SQL DDL code to build said tables. It will also reverse engineer tables from SQL DDL code. (I'm not sure if will do this from _any_ DDL.. or just the DDL that it generated.)

I have some pretty simple tables, so it might just work fine for me.

Does anyone have any ideas of the limitations of this tool? (I couldn't find any in the docs.)

jeff Received on Fri Mar 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message