Report 2.5: Printing in file in bitmapped mode

From: MTv <mika.valkonen_at_ltcon.fi>
Date: 1997/03/27

Terve (Hello in Finnish),

I have an Invoice report made with Report 2.5. Very often I find that there is a need to edit the Invoice with a word processor (MS-Word7 or similar). I know that it is possible to print the report in a file in character mode. The problem is, that my report has boxes, lines, company logo, etc., which does not appear in a file in charater mode.

So, what to do ?. I have printed the report in a file in PostScript format and converted it by Acrobat Distiller to a PDF-file. So now I can read the report with Acrobat reader and even be edit it with Acrobat Exchange. But how to convert it into MS-Word format (or Richt Text Format) ?.

(Environment: Oracle7 Server on Dec Alpha NT 3.51, Developer/2000 1.3 on Windows95)

Mika Received on Thu Mar 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message