Re: aborted export

From: Joerg Schoemer <js_at_topsystem.de>
Date: 1997/03/25

<HTML><BODY>

Dennis R. Otero wrote:&nbsp;

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>On Saturday we submitted a job for execution daily.
On Sunday during our
<BR>full database export we got the error &quot;insufficient privilege to access
<BR>object SYS.DBMS_IJOB&quot; export terminated unsuccessfully. Chapter 7
of the
<BR>Server Administrator's Guide mentions that there are no privileges
<BR>associated with job queues. The ID of the export has full export
<BR>privilege. How can I get this export to complete?
<BR>
<BR>Dennis
<BR>Kennedy Space Center
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;Hi,
<BR>you've to grant the execute permission to your USER.
<BR>grant execute on DBMS_IJOB to &lt;USER&gt;.
<BR>
<BR>Joerg Schoemer
<BR>js_at_topsystem.de

</BODY>