Re: Debug/Tracing PL/SQL

From: Mark Killick <informbook_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/24

Procedure Builder is fine but is limited to only allowing you to debug PL/SQL 1.1, which is used by Developer 2000, whilst the latest release 2.3 is not supported. Other than using dbms_output calls there are third party tools available which allow debugginf but I don't know of any. If you find out any information please forward it to me.

Regards,
Mark Killick

In message <332FF4D1.7C46_at_e-mail.com>