Re: Forms 4.5 , Code Printing

From: Dan Townsend <townsend_at_ebmud.com>
Date: 1997/03/24

Actually, I was surprised recently when I used File/Admin/forms_doc in Dev2k 1.3. Without using Oracle*Report, it quickly produced a .TXT file in my working directory that has a format similar to the old SQL*Forms .INP file. Readable, but verbose. Much better than the .FMT format, though, and the form does not need to be stored in the database.