Re: Oracle7 Replication

From: Phil Melendez <pme_at_cts.com>
Date: 1997/03/22

Luis,

I would appreicated it if you kept me in the loop also. We too are reconfiguring an existing system to use Symmetric Replication and would like to know about performance and problems.

Phil Melendez

Luis Santos (lsantos_at_pobox.com) wrote:
: Darren Allen <allend_at_gaatlanta1.btna.com> wrote:

: > All,
: >
: > I am looking for comments and impressions from people who have used
: > Oracle's Symmetric Replication, specifically with respect to performance
: > and problems.

: Hello Darren!

: I'm near to start a replication environment at my site. We are
: running Oracle7 7.3.2.2.0 in Digital Unix and will use Oracle Symetric
: replication.

: I will try to maintain you informed as we progress...

: Regards,
: --
: Luis Santos
: Relacional Consultoria