Re: Still having problems displaying image

From: L120bj <l120bj_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/03/20

Maybe I've misunderstood the problem, but you don't seem to be specifying the blocks that the fields belong to, which would give you this error message.
Hope this helps
Rob

Subject: Still having problems displaying image From: "Gerald \"Floyd\" Hehe" <floyd_at_mbay.net> Date: 20 Mar 1997 03:27:26 GMT

3 days....and still coming back to the same problem....

Select Image_Data --Image stored as long raw...in table Into :Component_Image --the name of the image item on the form

From Image                  --proper table name
Where :Serv_comp = Image.Comp_Code;

I used Read_Image_file to get it from the file system into the table and now want to get it from the table to the form where the text item :Serv_Comp = Image.Comp_code.....

keep getting a bad bind variable Component_image

Does anyone see my flaw? Received on Thu Mar 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message