Re: Power Objects 2.0 / Forms 4.5 Interaction

From: Bob Hoskin <rhoskin_at_heartlnd.com>
Date: 1997/03/20

Steve,

I'd say it's a little more than "not straightforward". These are two different products, developed for two different markets, and I doubt that the tool developers ever conceived of them being mixed in any way. Hey, if you're using OPO, why would you *want* to use Forms? :-)

Could you expand a bit on what it is that you're trying to do?

-Bob H.

Steve Bayles <pharmsjb_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote in article <332DC680.48A3_at_ix.netcom.com>...