Re: Debug/Tracing PL/SQL

From: Steven Hill <steven_at_compcat.com>
Date: 1997/03/19

[Quoted] Just after I posted my question, I discovered that Oracle's Developer/2000 product will do what I want. I'm really only interested in using Oracle's workgroup server and not any of their client tools which I understand come with Developer/2000 (Forms, Reports. Graphics) and help contribute to it's nice price tag ($3500). This seems like alot to debug stored procedures and triggers. What alternatives do I have?

Steven Hill.