TKPROF/Explain problem

From: Clay Isaacs <scis_at_cyberramp.net>
Date: 1997/03/18

Hello, I am having trouble getting TKPROF to explain the SQL in my trace files. I have run the UTLXPLAN.SQL script under my own logon id which has DBA priv's. The syntax I use is:

tkprof ora_9722.trc ora_9722.out sys=no sort=execpu explain=myid/mypasswd table=mylogonid.plan_table

However, when I run this I keep getting:

[Quoted] error during parse of EXPLAIN PLAN statement ORA-00942: table of view does not exist

I have verified that the plan_table does exist and I am the owner.

What am I missing here? Can someone clue me in as to what I need to do to get TKPROF show me the execution path for my SQL?

Thanks

Clay Received on Tue Mar 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message