Re: Designer/2000 - user triggers

From: Piotr A. Szczygielski <party_at_apollo.umcs.lublin.pl>
Date: 1997/03/18

[Quoted] [Quoted] In comp.databases.oracle.tools Piotr A. Szczygielski <party_at_apollo.umcs.lublin.pl> wrote:
> Hi all.

> How can I add not-database triggers to generated form ?
> I can define form-level triggers in template and it's ok - they appear
> in new form. But what about block- or item-level triggers ?
> When I create block, let's say XYZ in template and add any trigger there
> then during generation I have an error that such block already exists
> and it's not possible to generate it. I have no idea what to do.
> Or maybe it's not possible at all ? :-(((
> But I don't like to change the form manually after every generation...
> I hope there's a way to solve this problem.

> Party.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Hm... I can't believe nobody knows. So this is something what people like me shouldn't know ! Yes - now I understand. Ok - good by my boss, good by my work, good by my Precious Oracle. :-))))
Seriously - maybe it's an obvious answer - give me at least one. I really hadn't found it anywhere.

Party. Received on Tue Mar 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message