Re: Good Oracle Books

From: Buff Emslie <be_at_primarykey.com>
Date: 1997/03/18

matthewlf_at_aol.com wrote:

> > Can anyone recommend a GOOD oracle book to me.
> > I prefer one with a CD what has Developer/2000 and other Oracle trial
 products.
> > I am at the new user level, know some basic SQL, PL/SQL and RDBMs.
> >

> I have found all of the books I have read (6 of them) from Oracle Press to be very good. You can check them out to see if they come with CD's at all.
>
> Matt.
Matt,

Lots of books come with CD's...Oracle Press's book...Oracle Developer/2000 by Muller has early versions of Developer and a copy of Personal Oracle 7. There is a new version of this book expected out late spring/early summer, but this one is fine for a beginner. Check out our webpage at www.this.is/keybooks for lots of great books to help get you going. The Primary Key is run by Oracle developers who can help you choose just what you need. Received on Tue Mar 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message