SQL Loader - Rookie question

From: mark wolak <wolakm_at_cc.tacom.army.mil>
Date: 1997/03/17

I am a Rookie when it comes to Oracle.

I have several large databases in Paradox and I want to move them to Oracle which was just installed at our site.

I know just enough to realize how much I need to learn. Where on the web are there good "basics" tutorials. I've been trying to find information and basic examples of SQL Loader and have been shut out.

I've signed up for classes and have taken the intro to SQL/PLSQL class. I would like to teach myself some in the mean time.

Thanks in advance
Mark Wolak
wolakm_at_cc.tacom.army.mil Received on Mon Mar 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message