Re: Error FRM-40908

From: Shawn & Cindy <trrpn_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/03/16

smain_at_cnw.com wrote:

> We are having a problem with one of our forms applications, it is
> coming up with the error
>
> FRM-40908: RAM Internal Error: IRM: file I:\src\irm\irmrso.c,
> line 50: The cache is full and all entries are locked.
>
> The problem does not appear to be a client memory problem,
> does anyone have any ideas how to combat this error ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve Main
> DBA
> Quality Food Centers

Is this in development? I had the same problem and contacted Oracle. I was informed that the copy property function does some wierd thing when you copy canvas properties. Once I got the problem I was unable to make any further changes to the existing canvases in my form. When I started over, and did not use the copy property it worked fine.

Hope this helps.

Jonesy Received on Sun Mar 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message