Oracle Financial Analyzer

From: DaveOF <daveof_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/03/16

My company recently implemented Oracle Financial Analyzer and I was curious who else out there has done the same.

We have had a lot of problems...but I do not think they are especially unusual for any new software implementation.

One scary thing though has been consistency. We will perform the same operation in the system twice and get two different results. A couple of times we have randomly lost data which we could not explain.

Anyone else using this software and what do you think??? Received on Sun Mar 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message