Developer 2000 - Strengths & Weaknesses

From: Aaron Neal <UGVD44A_at_prodigy.com>
Date: 1997/03/15

[Quoted] My company is currently searching for an Application Development tool for [Quoted] our enterprise wide development. We have about 15 developers 50 systems [Quoted] and 60,000 transactions / day on our mainframe computer. The goal is to eliminate our Mainframe by year 2000. We have already decided that Oracle will be our DBMS, Designer 2000 will be our Data Modeling tool and [Quoted] the next logical leap would be Developer 2000 for our ADT.

[Quoted] My question. What are the strengths and weaknesses of Developer 2000. I'm interested in what the people who use it think, not what the vendor tells you. Any suggestions of other tools that might be comparable?

Any and all comments will be appreciated

Aaron Neal Received on Sat Mar 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message