Oracle Web Question

From: Vaughan Castine <v.castine_at_cowan.edu.au>
Date: 1997/03/14

[Quoted] A new challenge.

I'm trying to create a dynamic procedure that will produce a web page with a form containing radio buttons (the number of radio buttons changes depending upon a users' previous selection).

Problems:
* Radio button names must be unique... but I don't want to have to declare
my procedure with hundreds of parameters.

  • Although I can pass a table as a parameter to my procedure and I can get HTML to recognise: table(indexnumber) as the radio group name... OWA does not recognise the value that is returned.

If I just use the table name without the index then I cannot get more than one
value back... ie all groups merge into one.

Any ideas... any help greatly appreciated.

   v.castine_at_cowan.edu.au
   Vaughan Castine
   Information Technology Officer
   Edith Cowan University

   Phone: 273 8668

    "God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things....

   ... I'm so far behind I'll never die"                          Calvin &
Hobbes Received on Fri Mar 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message