Re: Reports 2.5 problem

From: Joseph Dane <jdane_at_honlab.nmfs.hawaii.edu>
Date: 1997/03/13

    George> I saw this error when I had not GRANTed SELECT on a table
    George> referenced in one of my report triggers (BEFORE PARAMETER
    George> FORM) to anybody but SYSTEM.  Since I develop reports as
    George> SYSTEM, I could see the table fine; anybody else got the
    George> error message you mentioned above.

I have also seen this, but with Reports 2.0 and what I think is a different cause. I recently added a placeholder which calls a function which opens a cursor. r20run dies even beore it can prompt for userid/password, apparently because it hasn't connected to the database yet and can't resolve the table name in the cursor's SELECT.

Go figure.

Joe Received on Thu Mar 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message