Re: Reporting tools

From: Robert M Sampson <sampsonr_at_ncr.disa.mil>
Date: 1997/03/13

kris10_at_denver.net (Dennis Blum) wrote:

>Does anyone have any advice on an end-user reporting tool to be used
>against a variety of databases. We have a complicated heirarchal
>structure which uses integer dates(unix format). Also, we need to use
>ODBC. Any 3-tier solutions or advice would be great.

I've heard a lot of good things from other folks about Crystal Reports. I've also seen Clear Access used and it does a nice job. Oracle's Developer 2000 Reports 2.5 is advertised as being able to access databases other than Oracle but I've never seen it done. Received on Thu Mar 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message