Re: invoking help file from forms 4.5 (win95)

From: Robert Jones <rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/12

moebius_at_informatik.uni-bonn.de (Dirk Moebius) wrote:

I had the USER.EXE problem, so I switched to USER32.DLL call instead for Windows 95 - this is one used in API call examples in VB. Mail me if you want the calls I use.

>Hi!

>How do I invoke a help file from forms 4.5 on Windows95?

>I know there is a demo in the reusable components library (d2kwhelp.pll),
>but since it uses
> ora_ffi.load_library(NULL,'USER.EXE');
>it doesn't work on Windows95. (USER.EXE exists but is protected.)

>Thanks in advance,
> Dirk.

> D I R K M O E B I U S
> moebius_at_informatik.uni-bonn.de

Robert Jones email: rjj_at_dryland.demon.co.uk SagaNet - Unofficial Saga Web Site
http://www.dryland.org/sagahome.html Received on Wed Mar 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message